Beating Burnout: Building a Resilient Workforce
This workshop supports staff development, resilience and performance over a 6 week period. Over the training participants are provided with the information and skills to review workplace practices, implement positive changes, and support the development of a healthy, productive workplace. Suitable for any workplace, Beating Burnout offers dynamic approach to preventing burnout in the workplace.
On completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Outline the cause and impact of burnout on individuals and the workplace
- Understand that creating a healthy workplace is a shared responsibility
- Implement the 5 Step Approach to Preventing Burnout in the Workplace
- Practise and gain feedback on the use of various stress management strategies
- Improve workplace cohesion through enhanced communication techniques
- Utilise a problem solving approach when workplace issues arise.
For further information about the Supervision and Training Services provided by Shawn Goldberg and Associates, and how they can be tailored to your workplace, contact us here.